PESSIMISTIC PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS
I pride myself on being an eternal optimist. I sincerely believe that everything always works itself out and that the best is just right around the corner. So you can only imagine how much I detest pessimistic people. Whew Lawd…the negative attitude, low vibe conversation, and lack of motivation are enough to drive me crazy. Yet truth be told…those are not even the most dangerous effects of dwelling with pessimistic people.
One of the best things you can do for your growth and development is to surround yourself with like-minded and high vibe personable people. The reason this needs to be part of your strategic development is that your circle eventually becomes a direct reflection of your net worth. And let me put it bluntly…if your circle consists of a bunch of broke folks…you are in danger of becoming and/or staying broke too. In other words…mama got it right when she said…"birds of a feather flock together."
This brings me back to the topic at hand: Dwelling with pessimistic people is dangerous for the following reasons:
1. Unconscious Thinking: pessimistic people seem to lack common sense. Common sense feeds your instincts. When you ignore your instincts you begin making impulsive decisions.
2. Distorted Vision: pessimistic people can only see what's right in front of them. In other words, they lack vision and are only capable of seeing what's on the surface. They miss the depth of potential and possibilities. And last time I checked….people without vision…PERISH.
3. Loss of Voice: pessimistic people create a ton of noise, but are rarely saying anything of significance. Your voice is your most powerful weapon in creating the life of your dreams. If the people around you speak nonsense…before you know it you start speaking the same language.
4. Compromising: pessimistic people are rarely striving for excellence because their negativity blocks their blessings. This means instead of seeking better they have deiced to settle for mediocre and boring.
5. Death of Spirit: pessimistic people are the way they are because their spirit is full of pollution. This means their heart is blocked and their mindset is buried in doubt, fear, and chaos.
Being a willing participant in a relationship with pessimistic people is entering into a continuous cycle of unproductive patterns. But here's the good news….patterns can be broken by a simple decision. That means all you have to do is activate the power of CHOICE.
You don't have to save for it. You don't have to pray for it. You don’t have to speak to a professional. All you have to do is choose to release the negativity and seek a NEW crew of people who are not running around using their time and energy clucking like a bunch of chickens…but instead are focused on figuring out how to SOAR.
WHO AM I?
I’m Kandis Troutman, The Creative Architect. I'm a mother, teacher, and spiritual seeker focused on purpose walking, and serving others. I help women activate their God-given power so they can transform their purpose into a prosperous business.
Thanks for reading my post. I try to publish new posts weekly, but I believe in leaving room for God, which means there are no guarantees. But check in often and let me know what content awakens your spirit and I’ll be more than happy to share my experiences.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d appreciate it if you would like, comment, and/or share it on your social media. A sincere THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Don’t allow your life to become what you should have done or what you wish you could have accomplished. Instead, step into the greatness that is your destiny and start creating, building, and elevating the life of your dreams.
Ready to start your business, but need help laying the foundation?
Grab my FREE step by step guide to help you get started